Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tree of Friendship...

When I did not see you, I just 'Keep Holding On' what I'm doing. You just 'Leaving' with saying good bye. And my day become 'Bad Day'. I just 'Wait For You' at here, here. When we hang out together, you say to me, 'Baby, I'm Back'. You 'Bring Me To Life'. My life became so 'Happiness' and I said 'Thanks For The Memories'. 'We Believe' we will meet again soon. And I say the 'Famous Last Word', "Babe, I will miss you". 'We The Kings', we the best friends, great friends together. You are just like music. Trough all the kind of life but you just you. And the song like saying to us, sing to us, telling to us what been happen surrounding us. Dear my best and great friends, I love you and I miss you. I just 'Lucky' to know you, to be friends with you. You know who you are right? hehe XOXO =)

2 comments: